Friday, January 12, 2007

This Week in Hollywood


Photo from thecobrasnake.com



Last sarturday I went out with Patiane to a party in downton.
As soon we got there we decided to leave because of the long line on the door.
It was almost 1am already. So we decided to go to Beauty Bar on Cahuenga St.
there we meet some cool people from sweden and went to a after party on the hills.
Nice house amazing lady Anna welcomed us to her place with some amazing wine.
About 3am we drove back to Patiane house where i spent the nite since my hub Joe had to work in a photo shoot 5am.
Next day we had a big breakfast and start to play fashion designers. We were too bad we made two really cute outfits and now we want to do a whole line with Patiane's new sewing machine. I want a sewing machine too!

We meet up with Vania and Fredich and Hampus at L.A.X, Banana Split nite where we went to dance Steve Aoki's tunes.
Lindsay Lohan, Eve and some girl from taht show OC were there.
The paparazzi are starting coming there on sunday a lot now.
That place is so cool on sundays and uncool on saturday's when you can bararely movie.
I hope the press aren't ruin it for us by bring a lot people that don't belong to the Dim Mak scene.
Anyways, I got to meet a sweet girl Stephanie from L.A.com that was there covering a stopry about the Hot L.A. Nights.
She shot some photos of me and friends and I got to promote my magazine and my new dress on it. haha...so did Patiane at Cobra's and Ronnie's booth.


from thecobrasnake.com


from la.com/photogallery/lax/gallery.html



Ronnie's polaroids are the best!



Crazy Cutie Cory!


Monday morning...it was though to get up and go to work...but I'm glad that I did go, because Stereo had a PDF preview of catalog to share with our clients.



On tuesday we went to a awesome WESC fashion show. They had a bbq and the chicken was lovely!







RAY AND AMY




PASTRAS AND LINDSAY

I didn't go to cinespace this tuesday. I have gone to cinespace this year yet!
I love love Cinespace on tuesdays and I'm looking forward to go next week.

On wednesday I had a very productive day at the Agency booking meetings for the Agenda trade show and pre booking orders. Also working with Mr. Pastras can be sooooo fun. He is goofy and make us laugh to destress out of his busy schedule. Meanwhile Courtney was being the biggest brat on earth, throwing shit on us and being so silly, I almost grounded her.

Thursday the pros turned to bros! Yeah , Chris, Kevin, Ray Barbie and some other dudes went to the Big Bear for a WESC sales meeting full of snowboarding time, while Courtney and I were left behide on the Agency . Who cares I hate snow!

Friday, it is a slow day...I got some orders in for week. But we are so tired and it so cold at the office...We ordered brazilian food from Bossa Nova for lunch, dalish!, and now we are counting the minutes until 5:30pm to go home and relax under the covers.

I don't think I'm going out tonite,it is too cold, but I will keep you posted of what happens..

Tomorrow there is a good party to go:



And Sunday...
BAMBAMBAMBAM!
BANANA SPLIT! Ummmmm!
I will post more photos and news monday night ok?
Thanks for reading my BS and have a good weekend!
Much Love to you all,
Liza G.

No comments: