Saturday, February 10, 2007

Update - Part 1



CHECK IT OUT!




I know , I know... it's been a while since I posted my last blog...
But I'm a busy business/ party woman.. what can I say?
I do always have the time to sit in front of my computer and update my dear blog.
Even though I'm infront of my computer all day working on Stereo and C.I.O magazine.
Anyways let's talk about the cool stuff that happens on the past month and weeks.

January 13th.

We went to the Pool party in silverlake, celevrate the cover of Flaunt Magazine with Johny Cash and a great fashion show..
we got there too late for the fashion show..but the party was good!




Ma Girls, Monica and Patiane




Ma Man with the Watson Twins


Joe's cousing from Philadelphia, Anna came visit us and we took her and boy friend to meet Cinespace and Burgundy Room





This photos are from the opening of the Burgundy Room Art Space, I'm glad Anna got to see it!



On January 17th we went to the BPM/Myspace party at the Element club and we got to meet and hang out with the fasion designers Jeff and Santino from the show Project Run Way. They are so fun!


Me, Santino and Joe


The Wierd Science dancers with Dim mak hoodies! That was cute!

January 20th

Ana Paula finally came back home from her vacation in Brazil and we went party with Annie and Jessie at Bonnie's house celebrating Bonie's Birthday.


Bonnie's thing...



Dance dance dance...




Ana and Annie taking a break before some more dancing...


Joe just chilling at the party



I like Bonnie's house there some cool shit around to look at it.







This is a pic of the Birthday Girl ...Too bad i can't flip it vertical on this blog..I don't know why and yet I already worked this photo on photoshop...

No comments: