Saturday, June 2, 2007

LIZA IN BRAZIL WITH POISEDON AND CHECK IT OUT TOUR - week 1


Sao Paulo's overview from Unique Hotel / Sky Bar

I know it is been while I haven't post anything in here. But this time I have so many photos and good memories to share with you guys that I will make it up to you. I went to Brazil for the past 2 weeks in a half and I had a a such wonderful time. I did skate and party a lot while I was there, I always party a lot anyway..but this was something else...I feel like I been in a crazy retreat... I had to relearn how to party. In Brazil people get togheter to go out at 12am, when they don't pick u up at 1am as my friend Tati, many times I almost gave up on waiting for her...but it was always wort it! We always go to breakfast straight from the clubs...Insane, I forgot how good it was...I want more!

Tati vc embassou pra me pegar mas valeu a pena te esperar. Vc e a melhor!

I went to Brazil, to meet up with the girls from Poseidon tour they left USA on May 1st, they went to Argentina, Chile and Brasil doing demos and skate clinics and promoting Check It Out magazine. It was so cool, when I got in Brasil a day before they did and I already heard about all the brazilian girls so excieted for having us around.

On my first day there I pretty much made reservations at Formula One Hotel and hanged out with my sisters Cris and Sueli, my brother Fabinho and his wife Eliana and my friends Tati and Evelyn having amazing brazilian food and learning belly dance with my sister Sueli.

Check it out the photos:



Shakira Shakira, my hips don't lie!




My brother Fabio and my sister in law Eliane


My sister Sueli is a good belly dance teacher



Very good teacher






I soon got tired and went to bed

No comments: