Monday, June 4, 2007

WEEK 2 - PART 4


Samba Bar, Vila Madalena Sao Paulo


Sisters!



Saturday, beautiful sunny day, my suster Sueli took us to this place called Samba bar on Vila Madalena for luch. It was so good and had so much classic samba art, besides teh flags of many samba schools such as Portela, manguera and others.
So much fun. i don't know how to samba, but people said that I was a very good entertainer dancing with the samba group.
Hilarious!



Jefferson our waiter. He was very funny!




Boemia...



Mais caipirinha


dance dance dance...


Fabao!



Me and this guy from Maguera. I forgot his name...but he was a dope musician!


Check it out feet on the dance floor


Very Braza!


AP and Sueli






My sister in law Eliana , my brother Fabio and my brother marcio at O do Borogodo.

No comments: