Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 2 - PART 7


Euli, Cristiane and Xuxinha on American Appareal photo shoot. Hilarious!

Our trip was almost ending...So we made some Check It Out t-shirts, hng with the skaters Xuxinha and Euli a bit... Went to Milo one more time and went to see my high school friends. That's was a great surprise.



Pinga Arabe - A shoot of this alcohol can get you drunk! Dangerous drink!



Cheers Fabio!


Fucking shot!





Mr. Style Reco




I wanna hook my little sister p with this kid Livio, he is a good boy soccer player , don't smoke or drink...looks like Rodrigo Santoro...he could be a good guy for her... but she is shy ...kids...haha


Old friends always meet again!


Let's dance Ana Paula!





My sweet little sister!





Livio and Ana Paula - so cute!


Som na caixa Milo!


Renato perdidao na pista! haha



This girl is adorable!



Mix tape, Mix drink!


Good bye my friends... I see you sometime soon!


Nilda makes the best beans in the world!



Roberta in action!


My high school friends, Fabiana and Gabriela


No comments: