Monday, June 4, 2007

WEEK 2 - PART 2


TATTOO TIME! C.I.O's logo for members only!

Ana Paula, Luciana and I have been talking this tattoo a long time...but we kept posponding it...With Tati in Brazil we were up to no good, we always wanna do some crazy shit, so we went visit my tatto artist Fabio Tattoo and got it done! Now Luciana must get hers! I wish she was in this trip I thought so much of her and I really wish she was there.
Tati has 10 years of C.I.O magazine and skateboarding so she is more than qualify for the tattoo. We love you Tati!

I tell you what, this tattoo fucking hurts, it reallly does... I almost endedup with a dot tattoo, i wanna give up...but Fabio holded my leg not letting me go anywhere...funny dude.
He turned up the Pantera's music and went zummmmmmmmmm with his machine. Crazy mother fucker!


Fabio


Tati had to hold my hand..it hurts!


ui


Done!


Tati's turn..she was scared even tho she has 2 big O hearts on her back...She is so silly!



Tati in pain



Tati in a lot of pain...I had to hold her.


Ana Paula's turn


Ana Paula was brave, she didn't complain at all. She knew the more she moves and fight against her tatto could be crooked.
Our didn't get crooked, but almost.

We got a Check it Out Tattoo on our feet forever!

1 comment:

Ana Paula said...

Que que isto doi muito!!!!! so aguentei a dor pela causa! Ate perdi o namorado por causa da tatoo!!!HAHAHAHAHA