Monday, June 18, 2007

My Birhtday week


It is been a long party.
First I went to Patty and Kervin's wedding in Mexico which I was one of the brides maides.
In Mexico I had a lot Tequila...Jesus... a lot!
On wednesday I took a break from drinking, but on thursday I brought 10 bottles of Jack Daniels and did my birthday photo shoot with Ana Paula.




Yeah I did drink one of the bottles all by myself.



Joe came get me, but I wouldn't go home, so he left me there and I starting calling late to my friends in Brazil until I passed out on Ana's sofa.
Sorry my dear friends for my crazy calls, I was just happy and excited to talk to you.
Give me some portuguese please! That kind thing!
Next day around 4 pm , Jojo came get us to go to the Mystery video premiere in San Diego.
So cool!
It was great to party afterwords at the Saloon with my old friend Lee Dupont, Chad, Shane, good times!
On saturday, I almost didn't make to my bbq at Lucy's new house, I felt like shit, but nothing like some shots to cure that...ahah
So we party it up from 3pm until 3 am... so good ...brazilian style all the way!
Churrasco, maionese, farofa e funk do Rio...vixe que favela....ahahhahhaha...que nada tava um luxo so!
Lucy's house is beautiful, thanks for the party my dear friend!




Mystery Premiere in Encinitas


Jamie Thomas presenting the Mystery video.


Heart breakers!


Skateboarding!



It is midnight, Lee and Joe are getting me some shots!


Mysterious girls....


It was Travis birthday too ( the guy with mohawk) , he got shit face before me.


I was trying to keep it up! People kept buying me drinks...I couldn't say No.. Anyway It was my fucking b-day!


Mysterious boys, from Mystery/Zero team.



Mr. Jamie Thomas


Richard is like a little brother to us... I haven't see him in so long!



Ana Paula picked some good songs like ACDC and SEX PISTOLS! I danced my ass off!
Hahahah



This is the cowboy who makes the Saloon so original..I was so happy to see him still there!


Cory and Marsha came out to wish me happy Birthday...the are the sweetest couple ever!


Adrian Lopez giving me a happy birtday hug!


Quesadilas at Filibertos after words! Yeah Shane!



Back to L.A, time for some serious brazilian bbq at the Ellington's house!





Patiane gave me more Jack and Coke ...overdose!



Monica is so cute in her new dress making me a brazilian mayonese salad


Julius and I chilling!



Joe was hiding a cake from me... He is so sweet!



Lucy, Julius and me ready for cake!


I was so happy! I made a good wish!


Beer bongs..wow


Double trouble!


A lot more trouble!


Lindsey Lohan shot- Wacth out Monica!


Nugget, Patiane and a lot cake


Jack and Cake!


Corisco , he cracks me up!


Brazilian skt girls reunited!


I just say that I drink more than I should or could this past week. So now I been drinking just a lot of heatly and nice juices from Trade Joes and I won't sip alcoohol for at least a month. I wanna feel heatly and energetic for my new age. And I swear I will look and feel better than ever! Now my blog with be full of skateboarding and working out shots...really? I will try.
I was partying up in Brazil because I was in vacation, I was celebrating my friends wedding with tequila in Mexico , partying hard on my birthday , but now I'm done with celebrating at least until 4th of July. And still I will moderate it! This is my new resolution for this new age! I promisse it! Good bye Jack!

1 comment:

RNA said...

Wow, you look like you've had way too much fun...lol!
I love your pictures.
Miss you lots,
Renae