Monday, June 4, 2007

WEEK 2 - PART 6

Liza and Derick, Sepultura's lead singer... OMG! Damn! I was stocked! I know , I'm a big fan of this band since I was 11 year old.

We went to a DVS art show on monday, it was super cool, like a reunion of many friends and people I haven't see in ages.
I was super happy to see my friend Kichi a crazy heavy metal asian that always have a special place in my heart. So funny and sweet. But he always look bad ass tho.
Other caracter taht I was happy to see again was Taroba with his classic sun glasses.
I saw Bolota from Tribo magazine, Marcos Cruz vert skater, Rangel from sk8.com.br, Jorge, Pois e, Lupa, Lance e a Alessandra e the most special to see: Cecilia Mae.

Cecilia is a old friend of mine that for sure thought me a lot things in life. Always very supportive and fun to hang out with. Any one who get to meet this amazing woman is a lucky person.

Ok, let's check the photos:





Cheers AP!


Lupa and girls


Pois eh, Bolota and girlfriend



DVS Brazil


Lance and Taroba - Parada de Sucesso!


Kichi and I rocking it!


Mother's love!


Ale my dear friend! I miss laritary days! Next time we bbq!


Ale, I can't believe you didn't give me a ride to The Edge...you are on my black book! - just kidding!

After a fight with Ale Viana,hahahah...just kidding I rolled to The Edge club with Jorge, Renato and Rangel for my friend's birthday party.


Antonio and Joao such sweet brothers... That night it was Joao's birthday!

They got a band called Superdose, I really liked their music it is very cool and remind a lot of the classic brazilian rock'n roll of Barao Vermelho, Cazuza, Renato Russo. They got a lot potential!
Mais uma dose! Eu acho que eu to afim...a noite nunca tem fim...porque que a gente e assim?
Check their video out.


1 comment:

Ana Paula said...

Voce heim... so na revenge!!!!hahahahaha

Adorei esta parte da Roberta Attack TOTAL!!!